Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per Hour – Full-Time Position
We are offer a job. We are looking for an Accounts Payable candidate who will be responsible for processing all accounts and keep track of all payments. You will need to reconcile reports, pay all employees and vendors.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data;
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues;
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients;
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk or accounts receivable;
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles;
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage account figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software;
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Educational in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.