Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per Hour-Full-Time Position
Schedule: Day or afternoon shift
We are looking for hardworking candidates for the Break Press Operator position. You will need to setup and safely operate CNC Press Brakes to process/produce highest quality products.
- Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations;
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions;
- Maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs;
- During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine;
- In process checks;
- Maintain all required tolerances and quality;
- Complete all required safety procedures prior to and during operations;
- Communicates all production related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors.
- Proven experience as a machine operator;
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.);
- Understanding of production procedures;
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear);
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals;
- Analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Overtime pay
If you are interested in this employment opportunity please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BRAKE PRESS OPERATOR”; or you can come to our office located at unit 122 – 5050 Dufferin st, Toronto On between the hours of 9am – 7 pm. Please bring your resume and be prepared for a interview.