Salary: $18.00—$20.00 per Hour-Full Time Position
Schedule: Morning or Afternoon Shift
We are looking for an individual who is able to work the Dough Feeder position. This individual will need to lift up to 60 lbs. This candidate will need to work with their hands, able to use the machines and lift/move dough.
- Ensure proper racking, and unpacking procedure.
- Maintain consistency of feeding the material/dough into the machine to keep up with the production of the products
- Coordinate with team lead if the material is running out
- Maintain area of responsibility clean and organized
- Ensures compliance with Production/Packaging procedure/practices as well as inspecting all areas
- Expected to work in other areas as needed.
- Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing.
- Supports quality control programs to ensure production procedures are in compliance with best practices food safety and quality standards.
- Experience working in the same role/food processing plant is confirmed
- Must have sufficient physical resources to perform heavy lifting, pushing, pulling and using tools in the bakeshop;
- Ability to stand for shift
- Able to use hands to repetitive dough feeding into the machine
- Effective problem solving and machinery trouble shooting skills;
- Reading and writing ability; effective oral communication skills;
- Manual dexterity is required and using appropriate tools as required.
- Able to lift and move dough troughs
- Strong commitment to work-place food & safety policies and practices
More jobs avaliable.