Salary: $16.00—$18.00 per Hour-Full Time Position
Schedule: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12:00am
We are offer a job. We are currently seeking an individual with experience in the field of windows. This candidate should have at least one year experience and be able to work with power tools.
- Interpreting blueprints to determine the shape, size, color and thickness of glass for installation procedures.
- Measuring and marking lines or patterns on glass before cutting.
- Cutting glass to size and specifications in the workshop and on the job site.
- Measuring, cutting and fitting anti-glare film to glass if required.
- Loading glass or mirror fittings onto delivery trucks for transport to job site.
- Driving trucks to job sites and unloading glass and materials.
- Fabricating and installing moldings for glass installation.
- Cutting and removing broken glass prior to new installation.
- Operating hoists or cranes with suction cups to lift heavy glass units.
- Cleaning the job area once glass has been installed and the client is satisfied.
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs
- 1-2 years experience at a window warehouse
- Must have good oral and communications skills
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to use power tools and hand tools
- Able to interpret drawings