Salary: $16.50—$19.00 per Hour – Full-Time Position
We are looking for a candidate to work the Material Handler position at a Glass warehouse.
- Ensuring material is actually stored in inventory and delivered to the appropriate production assembly / stage location;
- Transferring items physically, from cart to shelf, and to work cells in assembly;
- Work with glass and offloading glass
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally across all levels of the organization
- Load and unload inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and production areas.
- Ensure all incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Store cargo in assigned locations using cargo boards and pallets.
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Record the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Operate various machinery including booms, cameras, cranes, and forklifts to handle materials and inventory.
- Analyze pick sheets based on clients’ orders and pull the appropriate products for each order.
- Track supply levels and regularly submit purchasing recommendations.
- Contact vendors for pick-ups or returns.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- Must lift up to 50 lbs
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role/warehouse work
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift certification is an advantage.
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 100 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.