Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour –Full-Time Position
Schedule: Monday-Friday -7:30am-4:00pm
We are looking for hard working candidates for the Shipping/Receiving position. You must be have strong communication skill, help with loading and unloading materials.
- Ensure that all trucks and Trailers are properly chocked prior to loading or unloading;
- Ensure that all working areas in Department are organized, clean, free of clutter and safe;
- Address all potential safety hazards and incidents;
- Report all incidents of injuries requiring first aid, health care, lost time or occupational disease to Management;
- Ensure that equipment and machinery is maintained and safe and that operators are trained and qualified.
- Coordinate any problems and materials to be delivered with the supervisor or team lead
- Able to lift, push or pull weight up to70-100 pounds
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience
- Good knowledge in using computer and RF scanner is an asset
- Forklift license is an asset
- Overtime pay